Your hospice care brings peace of mind to your clients and families.
You offer quality and compassionate care. Our hospice program makes sure your business is properly protected.
This program extends to:
- In patient facilities
- Home hospice care
- Support operations
- Counseling patients
- Counseling families
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote:
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency or Rebecca Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, we can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Hospice Insurance Program Highlights
General Liability – up to $1 million per occurrence / $3 million aggregate
- Premises & Operations
- Products & Completed Operations
- Damage to Rented Premises (Fire Legal) – up to $200,000
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Employees as Automatic Insureds
- Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
- Medical Payment (included to $5,000 with limits up to $10,000)
Additional Coverages Available
- Named Professional Liability – covers degreed or certified professionals for their acts or omissions resulting in damages due to the profession. Limits apply, in addition to the General Liability limits with Defense outside the limits
- Counseling Professional Liability – covers damages arising from acts, errors, or omissions of the insured’s professional services in counseling activities. Coverage provided at policy limits with Defense outside the limits
- Abuse and Molestation – full limits with Defense outside the limits
- Abduction Coverage – provides additional expenses for the illegal abduction of clients in your customer’s care.
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability – not-for-profit
- Computers & Media – $15,000
- Covered Property in the Open – Up to $1,000 from the premises
- Business Income – Extra Expense Only – $25,000
- Employee Theft – $5,000
- Outdoor Signs – Attached included, Detached – $20,000
- Personal Property of Others – $25,000; Employee Tools $2,500
- Property at Conventions/Fairs – $50,000
- Property in Transit – $25,000
- Auto including Non Owned & Hired Auto
- Umbrella – limits to $10 million
Note: All coverages may not be available in all states.